We Are Hiring Customer Advisors
Stack House Gym is a growing gym with two locations in Rayleigh and Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex who strive to deliver excellence in providing first class fitness facilities and excellent customer services. With high levels of investment going into the gyms in the near future, we anticipate a high rise in membership. We are recruiting for Customer Advisors to join the Stack House team. Please read on for more information.
- Part time Customer Advisors, up to 35 hours a week
- Flexible working hours determined on a monthly basis
- Free Stack House gym membership and membership discount for your family
- Competitive pay based on performance, plus monthly bonuses
- Training and development provided
As a front of house Customer Advisor for a gym with a bold vision, you will be required to exceed expectations as your voice is important to the growth of the company. A keen eye for detail and a mindset to exceed expectations is a must at Stack House.
As a one liner –
Your job role will be customer focus led, working closely with the Management team to provide excellent customer service and work towards achieving targets.
Below are a few of the daily duties:
- Liaising with Managers and Directors daily
- Working closely with Operations Manager/Assistant Gym Manager in membership management i.e. membership payments, expiring members, booking new member inductions, welcoming prospects, providing facility tours, Customer Relationship Management
- Working towards key performance indicator targets
- Welcome new and existing clients
- Answer questions via telephone, email and face to face
- Ensuring Front of House, Nutrition Bar & welcome area is clean and presentable always
- Ensuring all members and visitors are checked in
- Monitoring and keeping track of all money taken on the day
- Cashing up at the end of the day
- Managing inventory and ensuring all stock is filed and stock sheet is up to date daily i.e. supplement bar and ensuring all towels/toiletries are always topped up
- Ensuring all management systems are up to date
- Ensuring gym floor and changing facilities are clean and risk free, i.e. risk assessments, cleanliness, tidying equipment, weights are put back, spillage is cleaned up and any risks reported
- Excellent knowledge of services and products that Stack House offer and confidence to discuss these with our members
- Adhering to and enforce our Covid-19 policy
- Other tasks as and when required
Qualifications and Other Considerations:
- You must live locally or close to the gyms and be able to commute to the gyms
- Level 2 in Fitness Instructing is desirable
- Our staff retention is very high and we are proud of this, therefore we look for candidates who are able to make a long term commitment to the gyms.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more information please email us at email@example.com. When applying please send us an up to date CV and a covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.