You can cancel your membership at any time by giving us 30 days written notice from your next Direct Debit collection date provided you have completed your minimum term. If you are still within your contract then a cancellation request will only be considered for the following reason: –
- Long Term (Over 3 months) injury or sickness: This agreement can be cancelled in the event of an illness, injury or medical condition which in the written opinion of a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner prohibits exercise for 3 months or longer upon appropriate proof being provided.
- Relocation: This agreement can be cancelled in the event that your new permanent address is more than 15 miles away from any of our gyms upon receipt of a copy utility bill or bank statement showing the new address.
- Redundancy: This agreement can be cancelled upon appropriate proof of redundancy from your employer or other loss of livelihood.
- Pregnancy: This agreement can be cancelled upon appropriate written proof being given.
To download a copy of our full list of Terms and Conditions Click Here
If you introduce a friend while your membership is still active, we will give you a £2.50 discount on your membership (per referral) for the duration of their membership as a Thank You! You will also recieve a £10 voucher to spend over the counter and your friend will gain two free day passes for their friends. If you refer your spouse or partner to the gym then you can benefit from a couple’s membership discount too.
Our gyms have a constant flow of members throughout the day, however the gyms are at their busiest between 6-9pm.
Memberships can be frozen for any reasons for a fee of £10 per month for a maximum of 3 months in a row. Please speak to a member of the team if you have further questions.
We do not accept monthly cash payments, if you wish to have a flexible monthly membership this is paid via direct debit which can be cancelled at any time. However we do offer cash short term memberships such as day passes, 2 week trial and 3 month memberships.
If you have opted for a 12-month contract membership, you have agreed to be a member of Stackhouse for the length of that time with monthly direct debit payments. 12-month contract memberships are a great way for you to save money over the course of the year. Alternatively, you can pay for your annual membership upfront for even greater savings!
Our memberships will give you full access to our gym equipment, classes and regular consultations with our staff. If you would like access to specialised classes, Personal Training, Massage Therapy and Supplements Bar there are additional costs – please speak to a member of staff.
Parking is available at both sites so you won’t have the worry about where to leave your car! There is free parking available outside our Rayleigh gym and there is a public car park at Hamlet Court Road which is a 1-minute walk from our Westcliff gym.
Whatever membership you have you can enjoy unlimited and unrestricted access to the gyms within the gyms opening hours. Attend as much as you want and for as long you want.
A minimal joining fee of £10 is a one-off payment taken when you start your membership. This fee covers the initial administration fee for setting you up as a new member, arranging your direct debit as well as adding your access to our online members area / app and booking in you for your consultation with our Personal Trainers.
- Comfortable and inviting atmosphere
- Friendly, helpful, & professional staff
- Members join the family so service come first
- Regular health MOTs and consultations
- Training alongside like-minded individuals will motivate you
- We will help you to train like an athlete